- Product specifications
- Product characteristics
Self clinching nuts and studs are pressed in sheetmetal, on the reverse side of the sheet. On the visible side, there will be no bulge and the pull-out resistance will be excellent.
The Rivit self clinching are safe and fast systems, that solve many problems of assembly of sheet metals, box-shaped pieces, and thin sheets already treated with paint, and they are usually installed under pressure.
- Provide strong threads or attachment in metal as thin as .0.50 mm / .016″.
- May be installed using any parallel acting squeezing force.
- Provide high pushout and torque-out resistance.
- Do not require special hole preparation, such as chamfering and deburring.
- Reverse side of metal sheet remains flush – no swaged rim projects.
- No retapping necessary after application.
- Low installed costs.