- Product specifications
- Product characteristics
Self-pierce riveting in its new generation.
The next generation of semi-tubular self-pierce riveting technology RIVSET® Gen2 enables the process time to be halved during the joining of mixed materials and high-strength steels.
It is targeted towards applications in large-volume productions with a maximum flexibility in production planning.
RIVSET® Gen2 Single, Twin und Triple
System consisting of setting tool, drive, switching cabinet, process control and one separating stop.
Feeding: Blow feed
During blow feeding, the rivets are fed loosely by compressed air.
All systems offer the following parameters:
- Suited for small, medium, large and lightweight setting tools
- Designed for joints with a setting force of 50 kN and 75 kN
- Automatic or manual operation
- Attachment for setting tools available
- Process control included
- Docking, visualisation or control panel
- Video 1