- Product specifications
- Product characteristics
- Installation procedures
- Very low head projection prevents damage to surface of panel
- Automated assembly gives very short installation time
- Increased load bearing (large head)
- Increased turning resistance
- Corrosion resistance and high temperature compatibility
This applies to RIVKLE® plus and RIVKLE® blind rivet nuts and studs with the exception of the thin head type 343 01, 343 08 and 343 21.
RIVKLE® blind rivet nuts and studs can easily be used in metal or plastic components as well as in many other material combinations.
Often for hollow bodies, profiles, housings or components with one-sided accessibility, the economical setting of the blind rivet nut and stud is the only possible solution.
- Video 1